Primary 1 Enrichment Class
Our Primary 1 Enrichment programme provides a more rounded education for P1 students to overcome challenges in learning Chinese at school and to achieve better grades. It supplements the local P1 syllabus and offer a unique opportunity to improve a child??s command of both spoken and written Chinese. We constantly develop and update our P1 curriculum in order to keep abreast of new MOE syllabus and guidelines.
What you will learn
- Complement the MOE school syllabus
- Practise regularly on comprehension, the main component of the syllabus
- Learn how to perform well during oral and listening comprehension examinations through guidance lessons
- Emphasise on vocabulary building, word recognition and sentence construction
- Pick up examination skills through regular tests, revisions and mock examinations
- Spelling to deepen the students’ impression on characters and vocabulary learnt previously
No Chinese knowledge Required
This course is for absolute beginner,those who has no or very limited prior knowledge of Chinese language and may not know basic Chinese words and phrases., from this course you will acquire 150-300 basic Chinese characters and master the most basic grammar. After completion of the lessons, You can understand and use very simple Chinese words and phrases, and meet the most basic communication needs.